Thursday, December 18, 2008

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

So I guess as an Entertainment Arts student at Art Center I haven't been posting much of my entertainment stuff. Well heres some character designs I did this past term...MAYAN HE-MAN! I loved He-Man as a little kid, its pretty much one of the first things I remember drawing. So basically I wanted to put the He-Man side Mayans and Skeletor's crew conquistadors. I did some backgrounds and keyscene stuff for it too which I'll post up later. By the power of Grayskull, I HAVE THE POWERRRRR!


The Prince : He-Man's alter ego


He-Man


Teela


Skeletor


Beastman

4 comments:

  1. bro, this is awesome. heman what a nice concept hehe.. always like your color and comps. especially the first one looks really good. !

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful! i really like skeletor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice stuff joe! those he-man illies are so dynamic esp. the first 2! also it looks like you had fun in jeffs class. keep rockin g it man!

    ReplyDelete